102 John Farrell
Welcome To The Creative Nomad Show
With Special Guest
In This Episode:
We discuss John’s amazing travels around the world including his absolute favorite, Burma and the political unrest there. We then had a wonderful discussion about why we do what we do. We also spoke about the rise of Trump and those like him around the world and the need to coach boys into men
About the Creative Nomad Show:
The Creative Nomad Show was designed to tell the stories of the Radicals! Those artists, authors, musicians, coaches, and yes nomads who are out there living their True Awesome Life and helping others do the same.
Listen to past episodes, subscribe, and sign up to be a guest at http://creativenomadshow.com
About John Farrell:
I have spent the last 20+ years working on myself and coaching others to maximize their potential.
My adaptability with coaching and the technology I use is client-led. I believe when the coach is ready the client will arrive, and this is reciprocal. My experiences and training facilitate the client to work with what is presented and what they need (not want) to work on.
• I’ve studied NLP and neuroscience.
• I’m a Clean Language and Emergent Knowledge trainer working with metaphor theory. I’ve developed courses and sometimes work with horses to co-facilitate personal growth in clients.
• I’ve graduate Tony Robbins Mastery University and worked alongside his No:2 trainer Joseph McLendon.
• I’m a qualified Elite Mentorship trainer with the Peter Sage group.
• I’ve been in coaching and training in business, sports and Government for over 15 years.
• I’m an Elite Mentorship Trainer for the Sage group, delivering 6-month personal development courses.
• I am also a Shadow work trainer, integrating those parts of us that we disown, to find our true identity and authenticity.
I deliver coaching and training online and in person I also deliver cutting edge retreats around the world to transform clients, using systems dynamics to reprogram the way they process life.
I’m also a key note speaker having spoken in Asia and the United Kingdom on personal development.
Get To Know Him At
About Your Host, JP Adkins
Jeff describes himself as a Divine Space anchored by his in-breath and solidified by all other sparks of the Divine. He is a loving, compassionate, and powerful leader who is creating a truly awesome life not only for myself but for those in my sphere of influence. He is an instrument of peace in the perceived chaos. He is a resilient adventurer who chooses to love his life, be the dominant creator, and live in his purpose with health and vitality.
Some of the labels that have been used to describe him are productivity expert, systems specialist, Jedi Cleric, clothing designer, author, speaker, and host of the Creative Nomad Show, and the Fabulous One!
He now assists fabulous authors, artists, speakers, and coaches who are sick of being super-stressed, spiritually exhausted, and over-committed – launch their movements without struggling with the tech stuff.
He is also in the process of creating the Orange Dragonfly Transformational Center and Temple of Jediism which he says is going to be a cross between an RV park and summer camp where people will come to balance their mind, body, spirit, and business.