Unveiling the Power of Meaningful Connection with Becca Murphy
Host JP Adkins interviews Becca Murphy, a nomad living her true life and helping others do the same. They discuss Becca’s journey, her podcast production management business, and the impact of meaningful stories.
- Becca’s background in journalism and freelance writing led her to a purposeful career.
- Becca’s podcast inspires others to pursue their dreams and make a difference.
- Challenges of the nomadic lifestyle include discomfort and self-reflection.
- Defining success and personal identity independently is crucial in a changing world.
- Becca encourages embracing discomfort, self-belief, and taking action.
- The Blue Rose Podcast started as a hobby and evolved into a podcasting business.
Join JP Adkins and Becca Murphy in their conversation on embracing discomfort, believing in oneself, and taking action to create a purpose-driven life. Listen to the full episode on Trueauthesomelife.com and embark on your own journey.
- 0:00:00 – Introduction to The Creative Nomad podcast by J. P. Adkins
- 0:01:51 – Becca Murphy’s introduction and her journey into the nomadic lifestyle
- 0:04:59 – Finding purpose and making a difference through Becca’s podcast
- 0:07:27 – Overcoming discomfort and understanding personal desires before going nomadic
- 0:09:48 – Defying societal norms and determining personal versions of success
- 0:12:32 – Becca’s podcasting journey and starting her own podcasting business
Get to Know Becca:
Working to make an impact through meaningful communication. Fueled by the simplicity of connection, movement & the micro-moments coffee.
About Your Host, JP Adkins
Jeff describes himself as a Divine Space anchored by his in-breath and solidified by all other sparks of the Divine. He is a loving, compassionate, and powerful leader who is creating a truly awesome life not only for myself but for those in my sphere of influence. He is an instrument of peace in the perceived chaos. He is a resilient adventurer who chooses to love his life, be the dominant creator, and live in his purpose with health and vitality.
Some of the labels that have been used to describe him are productivity expert, systems specialist, Jedi Cleric, clothing designer, author, speaker, and host of the Creative Nomad Show, and the Fabulous One!
He now assists fabulous authors, artists, speakers, and coaches who are sick of being super-stressed, spiritually exhausted, and over-committed – launch their movements without struggling with the tech stuff.
He is also in the process of creating the Orange Dragonfly Transformational Center and Temple of Jediism which he says is going to be a cross between an RV park and summer camp where people will come to balance their mind, body, spirit, and business.